“Move in the Future with Reliable Measurements!”
LLC “STIM-Lab” offers a complex of works on equipping various industries with strain-gauge weighing systems.
Electronic weighing equipment in contrast to the mechanical one, thanks to the use of force sensors, has become less cumbersome, more accurate and much more functional. The basic and main component of the ultra-precise electronic weighing equipment is a strain gauge which is an electromechanical device that responds to a change in the magnitude of a physical impact (force) and converts it into an electrical signal. The electronic system with the use of strain gauges has made it possible to move to a qualitatively new level of work and fully automate control and measurement processes.
– control of feed, fertilizers, accounting of the weight of crop transported, weighing animals, silos, storage of grain crops.
– control and accounting of incoming raw materials and finished products during filling and packaging, weighing.
– control and accounting of containers for biofuel, fertilizers and etc.
– monitoring of transported raw materials and finished products, scrap metal collection points, weighing vehicles and equipment.
– warehouses, goods and logistics centers, wholesale depots, accounting of freight flows.
– terminals, ports of control of imported and exported cargo.
– control of the body weight of newborns, determining the exact weighing of blood taken from a donor, etc.
– control and accounting of containers for sand, crushed stone, cement and other building mixtures.
– tanks for ore, coal, etc.
The electronic system with the use of strain gauges has made it possible to move to a qualitatively new level of work and fully automate the control and measurement processes.